I’m glad to announce that I’m now offering one-on-one mentoring sessions to help you along the way to starting your photography business. You may be currently portfolio building or recently started one and want a bit of encouragement and fine tuning to your work.
So why a mentoring session with me?
- Pre photography I have always been involved in adult education and I have a degree to say so
- I can take a pretty good photo under a variety of situations and I can help you to as well.
- Most importantly, I’ve been where you are and I can help you to push yourself and elevate your work.
So what do we do?
- We’ll have a real shoot (or two) with models and work on posing, lens and setting choices to get the results you want and more.
- We’ll discuss all that’s involved in a session from enquiry to presentation of images.
- Delve into workflow and basic processing, including skin and blemish retouching.
- Review and critique your work and have time for you to ask any questions you have.
Where and When?
Most sessions will be held at my home studio in Stirling and possibly on location. Start time is 10 am and is an all day event.
I have a couple of different options. A detailed review of your work and two one hour telephone consults starts from $350 (suitable also for interstate and overseas photographers) and a day mentor session (for maternity, baby, child and family) starts at $750. Enquire with me for a newborn option. If you have a friend to join you, discounts apply.
“I needed an objective photographer with experience to review my images and offer guidance. Fiona was a perfect match – thorough, specific, and constructive, yet encouraging. An invaluable experience for sure.” Crystal, NC USA
If you’d like to discuss a day with me, please call me on 0408 211221 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.